Automatic Stator Final Forming Machine with Protector
|FOB Price:||US $1-1,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-1,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||1 Ply-Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Z3XJ1-200/210
- Coils Shaping: Stator Forming
- Stator I.D: 80~120mm
- Stack Height: 20~160mm
- Power Supply: 380V/50/60Hz 1.5kw
- Dimension: 1600*1000*2300mm
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 8479819000
- Condition: New
- Vertical Shaping: Stator Shaping
- Stator O.D: Max 200mm
- Displacement of Cylinder: 20L
- Weight: 1000kg
- Trademark: NIDE
- Origin: China
|Stator O.D||less than 160mm|
|Displacement of cylinder||20L|
|Power supply||1500 W|
Machine main function and characteristic
1. This machine adopts whole hydraulic system and PCL program.
2. This machine can adjust the forming stack length by changing washer.
3. Both slot paper and wedge should not be damaged or turned over. The stator should not be deformation or stator lamination should not be upward. There is no wire enamel broken.
4. Production capacity ≤13s/set (exclude loading/unloading time)
5. Primary qualification rate ≥99.5%, after rework, the rate ≥99.9%
6. This machine adopts safety grating protection system. Operator need to stand when operating.
7. Machine adopts two hands simultaneously start button to ensure safety.
8. Primary qualification rate ≥98.5%, after rework, the rate ≥99.5%
9. His machine adopts safety grating protection system. Operator need to stand when operating.
l0.Machine adopts two hands simultaneously start button to ensure safety.
When doing maintenance, please stop machine running and cut off the power. During machine adjustment or maintenance, please do not disassemble machine or change the mechanical and electrical system elements at random.
Each time before using, check mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and lubricating parts.
After work finished, clean up machine and reset machine to make all the parts to go back to original position.
Regularly check if there is water in the filter. If yes, discharge the water.
Regularly check if there is sufficient oil in the atomized lubricator. If not, replenish it.
Regularly check the lubricating condition of guide mechanism, replenish if necessary.
Check and clean up the electrical cabinet once every three months.
Check solenoid valve screws and pipe connectors once every 3 months.
Check filter once every 2 months.