- Model NO.: CZDW1-300/300
- Sheet Former Type: by Tooling
- Automation: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Stator ID: 70-250mm
- Height of Edge Folded: 2-4mm/4-7mm
- Tack Time: 1.2 S/Slot
- Dimension: 1600*1420*1600mm
- Machine Color: Ral9010 or as Per Customer Requirement
- Trademark: NIDE
- Specification: 1600*1420*1600mm
- HS Code: 8441400000
- Type: Stator Insulation Paper
- Paper Thickness: 0.188~0.35mm
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Stator Laminated Thickness: 80-300mm
- Insulation Paper′sthickness: 0.188~0.35mm
- Power: 380V
- Weight: 450kg
- After-Sales Service: Overseas Service Center Available
- Transport Package: 1 Ply-Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Automatic pump motor stator slot paper inserting machine
2. Machine is suitable for generator, deep pump motor, three phase machine, etc..
This Stator Slot Paper Inserting Machine adpots a horizontal structure. It is made special for big size, long stack length, big power motors. All the paper inserting process is automatically done by machine, such as inserting insulation paper automatically from bottom of stator slot; automatic paper feeding, edge folding and forming. All the related information can be set in the touch screen, like slot number, inserting type and so on. This paper inserting machine is characterized by low noise, fast speed, and excellent forming. it is convenient and easy for different slot number stator production and changing tooling.
Stator height: 80-300mm
Stator OD: ≤300mm
Height of edge folded: 2-4mm/4-7mm
insulation paper's thickness: 0.188~0.35mm
Tack time: 1.2 S/slot
Power: 380V 50/60HZ 1.5KW
It is suitable exclusively for big size, long stack length, big power motors, especially suitable for generator, deep pump motor,three phase machine, etc..
This machine is characterized by low noise, fast speed, excellent forming, it is convenient and easy for different slot number stator production and changing tooling.
Stator sample made by this stator paper inserting machine
Besides paper inserting machine, we also supply different types of insulation materials for stator or armatures, such as insulation paper and wedge with different class degree.