Double Station Wheel Motor Wedge Inserting Machine for Electrical Bike
|FOB Price:||US $1-70,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-70,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DCCP1-200
- Automation: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Stator Diameter: 150~200mm
- Power Supply: 220V 50/60Hz 1.0kw
- Dimension: 1550*550*1500mm
- Machine Color: Ral9010 or as Per Customer Requirement
- Transport Package: Ply-Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Paper Thickness: Thin Paper
- Certification: CCC
- Condition: New
- Stator Height: 18~35mm
- Weight: 550kg
- After-Sales Service: Overseas Service Center Available
- Trademark: NIDE
- Specification: ISO
1. It has double servo working sysytem.
3. The machine is used for inserting wedge to stator slots.
4. it is easy to operate.
(1) Technical parameter:
Stator diameter: 150~200mm
Stator height: 18~35mm
Insulation paper thickness: 0.188-0.25mm
Power supply: 220V/ 50/60Hz 1.0Kw
It is suitable for wheel motor stator.
(3) Machine function and characteristic:
This machine is designed for wheel motor stator slot paper insertion. It adopts double servo working system which dramatically improve the paper inserting efficiency. The parameter of stator slots number, feeding speed, indexing speed and indexing direction can be set in the HMI.
Variety of application, easy operation.
We directly supply our machine to many countries, like USA, France, Turkey, Iran, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico etc.
We could customize machine for our customer.
(5) Information needed for wedge insertion machine inquiry
It will be better if customer could send us detailed drawing including below information.
1. Stator lamination drawing
2. Stator stack drawing
3. wedge drawing and its material
4. Stator application
5. Required productivity
6. Other technical requirement
If possible, it will be better if customer can send us samples.
Besides machines, we also supply various kinds of insulation materials, like insulation paper, wedge,
DMD Class B/F, DM Class B/F, Polyester film Class E, Red Vulcanized Fiber Class A, NH& NHN, etc.