- Model NO.: CZDL2-160/190
- Structure: Insulation Paper
- Usage: Stator Insulation Paper
- Color: as Per Customer Requirement
- Max Stator O.D: 190mm
- Tack Time: 0.6s/Slot
- Stator I.D: 50~120mm
- Max Insulation Paper Thickness: 0.35mm
- Dimension: 1200mm X650mm X1200mm
- Trademark: NIDE
- Origin: China
- Application: Stator
- Type: Insulation Paper
- Certification: CCC, CE, ISO9001
- Brand: Nide
- Height of Edge Folded(Cuff): 2~7mm
- Machine Efficiency: 0.8s/Slot
- Stator Stack Length: 20mm~160mm
- Input: 380V/50Hz
- Weight: Around 250kg
- Specification: ISO9001
We have Overseas Service Center.We directly supply our machines to many countries, like USA, France, Turkey, Iran, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico etc.
Application: it is is suitable for small and medium-sized three phase motor, gasoline generator,etc.
|Max stator O.D||135mm|
|Stator stack length||20mm~90mm|
|Height of edge folded(cuff)||2~4mm|
|Max insulation paper thickness||0.35mm|
|Machine productivity||around 1500pcs/8hours|
|Dimension||1100mm × 650mm × 1000mm|
Machine main function and characteristic:
l. The cutting edge of insulation paper should be neat, no damage, and free of burr. The stator should not be deformation and stator lamination should not be upward resulting from paper inserting.
2. The whole set of tooling can be changed, and it takes about 30min.
3. Machine will stop automatically when paper jams.
4. With a text displayer, this machine can display and set all different models' parameter.
5. Primary qualification rate ≥99%, after rework, the rate ≥99.9%
6. Production capacity ≤1s/slot (exclude the loading/unloading time)
7. Paper width: stator stack length+14mm, edge folded: according to customer's requirement.
8. Operator needs to stand while operating. This machine adopts single hand system button.
9. This machine is suitable for Polyester Film insulation paper roll material with thickness 0.25mm and fixed width(width is decided by customer)
Operation is simple, load empty stator manually, press start button, then it will index and insert paper automatically, then unload finished stator manually, this is the process of finishing one cycle.